Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Favorite Animal

My name is Venus Lawson. I go by my middle name, Dianne.

I hope to teach elementary school, and would be happy teaching any grade K-5.

My favorite animal at the moment is my daughter's guinea pig "Lucky". She is a black and white long hair guinea pig who looks like a wig with legs. She is my favorite because of the joy that she brings to my ten year old daughter, Emily. Emily bought Lucky with her birthday money. She paid her cousin's next door neighbor ten whole dollars. We've had her for two and a half months which makes her about five months old now. Just this weekend we went to the store and upgraded Lucky's home because she was outgrowing her old space.
I hope you can see the picture I have attached. Unfortunately it is not of Lucky herself, but this guinea pig is very similar. Lucky's hair is not quite so long yet, but I anticipate it will be before we know it! For the time being her hair is at its adorable awkward stage and is in a perpetual mohawk.


Happy Blogging!

Dianne Lawson

No comments: